eZVideo is very easy to use, its just one touch utility and works seamlessly.
Instructions to use:
1. Download ezVideo Sync Mac companion on your mac using Mac App Store (link Click Here to Download) and Run it by double clicking. Also Download ezVideo iOS App on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch (link Click Here to Download)
2. Choose any folder where your media files are placed.
3. Now click on ‘Start Service’ button at ezVideo Sync app, it will show you ‘Success’ dialog as below
4. Connect Mac & iOS device to same Wifi Network. (Or you can follow Local Wifi setup instructions given in next page)
5. Now start the ezVideo iOS app on your iPhone or iPad or iPod touch and it will automatically start syncing. Once transfer is done you can enjoy your media.
Instructions for Local Wifi:
1. If you don’t have WiFi network then you can easily create one by following below steps:
a. Create the network on your mac and give it any name:
b. Connect your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad with the same network you have created on your Mac
1. There is a really nice Video conversion utility, which can convert any format to iOS compatible, give it a try – Handbreak.